View or add requests

Help easy-Speak to continue helping your club

View previous topic : View next topic  
    Printer-friendly version
easy-Test Discussion Index  » Standard Text - French
rwbf

Site Admin

Joined Date: 2014-01-26, 21:19

Post Post subject Help easy-Speak to continue helping your club   Posted 26 Apr 15, 02:55    Reply with quote

easy-Speak has been running now for almost ten years and there are around two thousand clubs using the system to manage their club and organise their meetings. Additional clubs join the system every day.

We are supported by volunteers from all around the world:

• The development team has done an outstanding job to extend and enhance the software.
  • The support team continue to answer user questions vey quickly.
  • The documentation and Training team have added massively to the available resource in the last year
  • There are translation teams working to offer the software in several languages

I am determined that easy-Speak will remain a free resource for clubs around the world but there are obviously limits in how much I am willing, or able, personally to fund the project.

Several clubs over the years have asked how they could help with hosting and other running costs - and the support button now makes it easy for Clubs or Districts to make a contribution towards these costs.

To answer the obvious questions;

• We are not talking mega-bucks, a proportion of clubs donating just USD50 a year will do it.
  • I am determined that this will be a voluntary contribution from clubs that can afford it with no reduction of features for clubs that cannot.
  • No-one will draw any money from this, the team are all volunteers and any income will be used only to host and improve easy-Speak.
  • I have established a separate company, easy-Speak Ltd, which will handle all receipts and payments, and published accounts will be available.

If a District with wide e-S usage wishes to make an overall payment to cover all of their clubs it will be gratefully received, and their clubs will then not even see the support button.

Please consider making a small annual contribution from your Club or District.

Malcolm

Printer-friendly version
easy-Test Discussion Index  » Standard Text - French
Page 1 of 1

Jump to